Interpretation is not only more difficult, but also requires more translators. As an interpreter, you need to have solid basic skills and the ability to adapt to circumstances. Today, Shanghai Zhenyun artificial translation company will show you what needs to be paid attention to in interpretation?
1. Interpretation needs to take notes so as not to lose the most important vocabulary and affect the expression. In order to express more comprehensively, many people remember the notes completely, which is absolutely not desirable. In this way, you can remember it completely at the beginning, but it's too late to write down the content later. The translated content will surely be top heavy and make people feel very disharmonious. To take notes, you need to write down those important words.
2. Every translator will come across words that he or she thinks are strange. When he or she comes across new words, he or she should not be stuck there in a hurry and not listen to the following full text. In this way, he or she can pick sesame seeds and lose watermelon. Maybe this word is not important to the full text at all, and the meaning of the word can also be judged according to the above and below.
3. In the process of interpretation, there are often long and difficult sentences. At this time, we should not panic. We should usually pay attention to the attributive clauses and long sentences containing participle phrases in the book. In addition, you can adjust the order of sentences, as long as you can express the meaning clearly.
4. Many people speak with an accent, which is normal. Because of the different regions, it's like we speak with a dialect. We can't just because the speaker has an accent, we don't know what it's talking about. It's absolutely impossible. We should be familiar with the accent.
5. It's better to prepare for the meeting and make clear the content of the meeting before the meeting, so that you can be prepared in advance, in case you are caught off guard. If you are not familiar with the content, you will think for a long time during the translation, and you may not be able to complete the interpretation within the specified time.
6. There is not enough vocabulary. Interpreters do not need to be able to understand every word, the key is to make the original meaning clear and accurate.
7. To learn to overcome their inner tension, especially novices, too much tension will affect the play.
8. English is not fluent enough, constantly correcting their pronunciation and words, so that the time is delayed. Practicing oral English is the first step.
9. I feel that the previous translation is not good or I don't understand the meaning, which affects the later mood.
10. Interpretation always wants to use some beautiful words, so it takes time. Although a single sentence sounds good, it may be missed later because of the unreasonable arrangement of time.